The Montessori curriculum varies by program, but the following goals are consistent throughout our school:
- To enter into a partnership with parents in the education of their children.
- To encourage the self-motivation and self-discipline that will lead to a life-long pursuit of knowledge.
- To lead children to mastery of precisely identified intellectual, social, and physical skills.
- To help children develop a positive self-image as the key to the development of their full potential.
- To foster open minds, compassion, and respect for others.
- To balance self-reliance, independence, and freedom with the skills of working cooperatively.
- To instill in each child a sense of duty and personal responsibility for the world in which we live.
- To spark our children’s imagination, wonder, humor, and joy.
All levels also include:
- Language development, both spoken and American Sign language; introduction of Spanish in Toddlers and Juniors
- Fine and Gross motor development, through activities both inside the classroom and outside
- Extended Day program available, inquire at the Front Office
|Extended Day||Summer Camps|