Click Here for further exploration into the Primary Classroom
Primary Montessori Photo Gallery
This will be your child’s new home for the next 3 years (including Kindergarten). The balanced, mixed-age group creates endless possibilities for every child.
During these years, the Montessori teacher works so that the balance of responsibility for learning shifts toward the child and away from the adult. Although the environment is consistent, thoughtfully prepared and work is sequential, each child’s experience will be unique. Our Montessori guides have an unmatched ability to help children develop their own educational pathways as they progress through the final, and most important year of the primary cycle -Kindergarten.
Primary Montessori Program Hours:
Early Dropoff 7:30-8:30 may be added to any schedule.
- Half-Day Mornings (8:30 am – 11:45 am)
- Lunch (8:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- Full Day Primary (8:30 am – 3:00 pm)
- Kindergarten (Age 5 before 9/30) (8:30 am – 3:00 pm)
- All Day Children’s House (All hours after 3:00 pm)