From the first time we meet, our simple and informative admissions process is aimed at earning your trust and helping your family to feel comfortable and connected. We want to know what is important to you and share what is important to us so that we can begin a partnership based upon mutual understanding and shared goals.
So let’s get to know each other better. Here’s how we do it:
- If you’re new to Montessori, this website offers a quick overview of some of the foundational elements of this amazing method. Your first stop should be our What is Montessori Page
- Once you’ve learned a little about what makes Montessori different, it’s time to learn what sets MAB apart. For that, there is no better place to start than our Faculty Page.
- The progrmas we offer for age (10wks. through 10 years) are located on the home page, but if you’re considering extended hours for your primary student (age 2.5-6), take a look at our unique All Day Children’s House.
- Now you’re ready for a visit! Schedule a Visit
- After your first visit, we welcome classroom observations and follow up visits to get to know our teachers a little better. We’ll help you set that up during your first visit.
- When you’re ready, it’s time to Apply. Apply
- When we receive your application, we’ll connect you with your child’s teacher, who will introduce you to the classroom and get to know you and your child a little better. From there, we’ll all work together to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable start to your family’s Montessori journey.